“Remember what Bilbo used to say: It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.” ~J.R.R. Tolkien
Here’s the deal, I’m guessing that some of you reading this blog will know people or places along the way that may be worth visiting. So, I’ve created a collaborative Google Map where you can add placemarks. Here are a few suggestions for types of places I’d like you to add:
– Jason, I have a friend / family / colleague in _________. They’d be happy to put you up for the night.
– Hey man, last year I went to _________. It was a cool spot and you should check it out.
– Once upon a time I stayed in the _________ hotel. It was a nice place and _________.
– Since you like hiking / climbing / kayaking / biking / surfing / etc. make sure not to miss _________.
If you have a Google account, just click on the link under the map below titled “View Argentina to USA in a larger map” to add a placemark. For those of you without a Google account, you can always contact me with the details. Here are some things to consider when suggesting a point of interest:
* Address (Street, City, Province, Country)
* Picture (not required, but appreciated!)
* Your connection (friend/family/colleague)
* Short description about why this is a great place to visit
View Argentina to USA in a larger map